From: Matt Schuster on
Looking for an easier way...Trying to show three headings on a slide,
let's says with 2 bullets under Heading 1, 3 bullets under Heading 2
and 5 bullets under Heading 3. I can easily make all the bullets
appear/disappear. What I'd really like to do is first show all three
Headings only. Then on next click, make the bullets from Heading 1
appear while the Headings 2 and 3 move down. Then on next click, the
bullets from Heading 1 disappear, Headings 2 and 3 move back up and
the bullets from Heading 2 appear while Heading 3 moves down and so
forth.

In other words, I want the "outline" expand/collapse functionality by
each Heading. I've been able to get something very close to what I
want, however the blank vertical space always remains between the
Headings. I can't figure out how to "auto-magically" move the headings
up/down.

So far my sleazy workaround is to break the slide up into multiple
slides (1 slide for each heading, just repeating the previous
headings), which is really a bad fake.

Anyone have a better suggestion?