From: Bob on
I have been using PP for years, almost every day. Suddenly, it's
working at a ridiculously slow pace -- taking a minute for slides to
refresh, etc. All other programs work fine. Is there something about
PP that I should check? File size doesn't matter.
From: Luc on
Bob,
Have a look here, I'm sure these tips still apply to 2007:
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00114.htm
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint