From: Alessandra on
Is there a way to animate the content of a table, making the content
appear one cell at a time, or one row/column at a time?
thanks!
From: Luc on
Allesandra,
Only way I know is to copy the table, paste special it back in as an
enhanced metafile, then ungroup (several times if necessary). Regroup where
necessary, and animate at will.

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

From: trip_to_tokyo on
Setting it up in EXCEL (as a Chart) would enable you do this (painting it in
one column at a time).

Thanks.

From: trip_to_tokyo on
PowerPoint 2007

Hi Alessandra.

I have just put up a file for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

- item number 91 (towars the top of the home page at the time of posting).

If you run the slide show you will see how, on page 2, the columns fill in
one column at a time.

Thanks.

From: Matti Vuori on
=?Utf-8?B?dHJpcF90b190b2t5bw==?= <info(a)pierrefondes.com> wrote in
> (...) I have just put up a file for you at:-
>
> http://www.pierrefondes.com/
>
> - item number 91 (towars the top of the home page at the time of
> posting).
>
> If you run the slide show you will see how, on page 2, the columns
> fill in one column at a time.

I for one don't understand what this animation of a chart has to do with
animating a table cell by cell.