From: jpforestier on
Are you sure to be on the right NG?
"trip_to_tokyo" <info(a)pierrefondes.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
0B7DB720-BAFA-478A-8ADC-0EDE4B1625DD(a)microsoft.com...

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <95a3436d-6b93-498b-947a-
aaf120a1d2f9(a)z6g2000yqz.googlegroups.com>, Alessandra wrote:
> Is there a way to animate the content of a table, making the content
> appear one cell at a time, or one row/column at a time?

In addition to Luc's suggestion, you could try covering up the table
with shapes with their fill set to Slide Background then animating the
shapes to disappear one at a time as needed. If the background is too
complex to make this work, try setting the shape color to the same
color as the table cell fills.

It might be a bit more work than Luc's method, but it preserves the
table AS a table; if you later need to edit the table, it'll be easier.

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

From: Alessandra on
Thanks for all the suggestions.
Is there a way to tell Microsoft to consider adding a feature to do
this in the future?
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <5a8eff98-b9ec-4ff3-be8d-
007f6e728ab7(a)5g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>, Alessandra wrote:
> Thanks for all the suggestions.
> Is there a way to tell Microsoft to consider adding a feature to do
> this in the future?

If you're using the web view of this forum, you can use it to send a
suggestion to MS. I don't recall how exactly; I don't care for the web
view.