From: MeyerMA3 on
I've been asked for help in setting up a PPT presentation to have slide
transitions that mimic turning pages. I have seen this done using Keynote on
a Mac but the software being used for this presentation is PowerPoint.

Any ideas on if this is available or where I may find a download to add to
my library?

Thanks.

MaryAnn
From: trip_to_tokyo on
PowerPoint 2007

The setting I use to achieve that is:-

Animations tab / Transitions to This Slide group / Wipes / Strips Left-Up

Thanks.

From: Luc on
MeyerMA3,
Have a look here, if you want to do it yourself:
http://www.technologytrish.co.uk/ppttipspageturn.html
http://pptmagic.com/articles/3Dtransitions.htm
Or go for an add-in:
http://www.crystalgraphics.com/presentations/transitions.main.asp