First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
How do I copy a Publisher calendar into PowerPoint?
I created a calendar in Publisher and want to copy it into PowerPoint for a presentation. Any ideas how to do this? ... 23 Apr 2010 15:00
VBA macros Powerpoint compatibility problem
We experience problems with Visual Basic macros under Powerpoint These macros have been developed with Powerpoint 2003 and VBA 6.1. When executed with this environment, no problem. Problem is when we execute them on Powerpoint 2007 and VBA 6.1 or 6.3. Any idea for fixing this comptability problem ? Extra... 27 Apr 2010 12:12
"Package for CD" missing
Hi everybody, I have PPT 2007 (Office Professional Plus) on a Windows XP (v2002, SP3) machine. The problem is: the menu does not have the "Package for CD" icon! It's ust not there. So far I tried: 1) "Repair" using the installation CD 2) Remove PPT and install again 3) Looked for the command with "Customiz... 26 Apr 2010 04:47
Slideshow with images from specified folder
Greetings! I'll try to be brief :). I work in the RNoAF as a staff Sgt, and hold daily ..ppt briefs in front of a large audience. Before each presentation, there are usually 5-10 minutes of "wasted time" as people anter the room and find their seats. During this time, it would be great if I could click a li... 27 Apr 2010 07:39
How do I get powerpoint to update data daily from excel formula?
I have a presentation designed for an office lobby and cannot figure out how to have an excel formula embedded into the slideshow change without shutting down the presentation and restarting it. The formula displays the number of days without a safety mishap. I thought by making the powerpoint show a playlist... 19 May 2010 17:10
Fading sounds in Power Point 2010?
A long standing problem with Power Point has been the inability to make a sound fade in or out. I saw one comment by a lady on another forum thinking that there were controls to do this in 2010. However, it wouldn't work for her. I've tried to find documentation about 2010 on the Microsoft web site, but al... 22 Apr 2010 23:06
Slide Advances after Long Period
I have a slide presentation with a few simple custom animations. When I sit on any slide for a long period of time (which often happens when discussions take place during a meeting), it automatically "clicks" itself - either the next animation plays, or it advances to the next slide, without my doing anything. ... 23 Apr 2010 13:55
slide timing not working properly in powerpoint
It goes for about 3 slides and then stays on that slide although it supposed to stay for 23 seconds. What am I doing wrong? Thanks ... 22 Apr 2010 19:45
Single file Power Point with audio
I have painstakingly recorded 18 audio files to synch with an animated Power Point file in version 2003. The audio files are included as animation. As long as the audio files and slideshow are in the same folder, they play flawlessly. Can I save the Slide Show so that it is emailable/postable to the web as a... 22 Apr 2010 18:42
Shared presentation
I have a need to create a presentation and set it up as a shared file so that more than one person is able to edit it at the same time. Unlike Word or Excel I am unable to find the option to allow this. Is this even available in Power Point? -- Thanks! ... 23 Apr 2010 03:28