From: Tom Haskell on
I have a need to create a presentation and set it up as a shared file so that
more than one person is able to edit it at the same time. Unlike Word or
Excel I am unable to find the option to allow this. Is this even available
in Power Point?

--
Thanks!
From: LVTravel on

"Tom Haskell" <TomHaskell(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a need to create a presentation and set it up as a shared file so
> that
> more than one person is able to edit it at the same time. Unlike Word or
> Excel I am unable to find the option to allow this. Is this even
> available
> in Power Point?
>
> --
> Thanks!

Don't believe it is possible in any version prior to PPT 2010 where that
option will exist once it is released into general circulation.

From: Shyam Pillai on
Tom,
Simultaneous collaboration on presentation files will only be available in
PPT 2010.

Regards,
Shyam Pillai

Image Importer Wizard: http://skp.mvps.org/iiw.htm

From: Matti Vuori on
=?Utf-8?B?VG9tIEhhc2tlbGw=?= <TomHaskell(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in news:A5E2B515-674F-42A8-BD8E-D4A24563A24B(a)microsoft.com:

> I have a need to create a presentation and set it up as a shared file
> so that more than one person is able to edit it at the same time.
> Unlike Word or Excel I am unable to find the option to allow this. Is
> this even available in Power Point?

I don't think Word has that option either...

Another option: For simple presentations, Google Documents should provide
shared editing.