First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Editing layers of pictures in PPT 2007
I have about 300 screenshots of a software program built into 70 slides, therefore, pictures are layered on top of each other. There are also additional graphics and animations in each slide. Is there any easy way to change the pictures with-out moving each out of the way to get to the picture behind? ... 28 Apr 2010 15:11
Can I save my presentation to open up in the first slide
I'm using PP 2003 and want to run off my presentation on CD's. When I save it, and play the CD, it opens up in my work window. All the tools at the top and the slides to the left of the screen. Is it possible to save it and have it open to my first slide on the screen, and show from there, without all the t... 28 Apr 2010 14:02
Show previous animation button
Hi all, Can someone please help me with some vba to apply to a button which would show the previous custom animation shown? Many thanks, Michael ... 4 May 2010 12:21
Reset slide layout in VBA (PP2007)
I reset slides with a custom layout by assigning them to themselves... mySlide.CustomLayout = mySlide.CustomLayout Luca Brasi wrote: Reset slide layout in VBA (PP2007) 14-Sep-07 In PP2007 I can reset a slide to the definitions of its custom layout manually (tab Home, group Slides, button Reset). Is th... 28 Apr 2010 11:45
Pivot charts in powerpoint
Hi, I'm trying to create a presentation that includes pivot charts. The reason I want to do this is that there are numerous permutations to cover - thus the pivot. In the interim I have copied the charts as a link - but this is not ideal because I have to keep going back to the spreadsheet which looks messy dur... 28 Apr 2010 03:58
Adding music to go through the whole power point
How do I add music to go through my whole power point but wont have to be restarted everytime I click to the next slide? Hope this makes sense.. Thanks! : ) ... 27 Apr 2010 23:33
transitions after adding more slides
I have created a Powerpoint picture slide show of approx 75 slides with annimations on most slides, I want to add some more slides, but as soon as i do i loose my transitions and annimations. Can someone suggest a way of maintaining formatting of the original slides so that I can continue on building the Slide ... 27 Apr 2010 23:33
Error opening a ppt file
This is the message I get. Well I cannot do a screen capture here but it basically says PPT does not have a converter for it. I have had no problem with others. ... 28 Apr 2010 12:54
2011 - 2012 calendar template for powerpoint
I'm looking for a calendar template for 2011 - 2012 for powerpoint 2003 ... 27 Apr 2010 17:57
Audio stops randomly
We have a 100+ power point presentation. Some slides have audio for standardization purposes. During the presentation some audio files cut off before they are finished. If we back up and allow the slide to be replayed it appears to work almost all of the time. ... 27 Apr 2010 15:40