First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
For now try WAV format...
I have the same problem with MP3 files in PowerPoint 2007 - I've converted the audio files to WAV, and they work fine. Yes, the end file size is larger, but it works. You may want to give it a try. PS - I have seen some conversion tools that "trick" PowerPoint into handling an MP3 as a WAV if your filesize is an ... 10 May 2010 00:10
More than one or multiple notes pages (not using hide slide)
Can VBA copy then paste shape and its Sub ( )? found at pptfaq.com
Hi I have a shockwave flash object embedded on a slide, it has a simple FSCommand sub. I can use this macro to copy the afore mentioned shockwave object to all sides but the associated FScommand sub which I can see in the object tree on slide1, does not get transposed to the other slides. Doers anyone know if this ... 11 May 2010 02:28
PowerPoint Placeholder - HELP!
I'm working with PowerPoint 2007 in the Slide Master. I want to create a new placeholder on the Content with Subtitle slide. When I click on insert placeholder, I insert a 'content/text' placeholder, it appears on the slide. When I go into the Normal view (and get out of the Slide Master view), and I got to that ... 9 May 2010 22:00
Picture Grouping
I've inserted a picture into a power point slide but can't remember how to group, ungroup etc I've got the Draw toolbar but the grouping part of it isn't highlighted so can't use it, any ideas?? ... 8 May 2010 12:20
Convert PDF to PPT?
Ok, I am not sure whether to post the question here but I have some Adobe PDF files and wanna convert them to PPT slides for presentations and editing. I have just tried copy and paste using Acrobat reader, but it is helpless when I want to preserve all the elements, especially the graphics and layouts. If possible... 8 May 2010 06:51
path and filename are incorrect how can i correct this
in powerpoint i dont know how to correct -- the path/or filename for c:\documents and settings\administrator\my documents\one note books\canberra 2008---ppx is invalid.Please check that the path and filename are correct.---can you help to get round this problem? ... 8 May 2010 02:36
Ingest/merge slides with source formatting vs paste
I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction to adapt this: http://skp.mvps.org/pptxp001.htm (which is fantastic) OK, I have a slide with a shape and macro. 2007 in edit mode. Rather than copy and paste the slides from the source/target powerpoint with formatting (running this script) I'm trying t... 7 May 2010 23:22
can I link an excel spreadsheet and do an auto update in Powerpoin
I know this is an old thread, but just wanted to say THANK YOU -- I came out here to post about wanting to find a solution like this, and found this thread which met my needs well. Thank you. "wm" wrote: I have a daily/monthly financial and production report that has excel spreadsheets that I am curren... 7 May 2010 16:46