From: raneeq via OfficeKB.com on
Ok, I am not sure whether to post the question here but I have some Adobe PDF
files and wanna convert them to PPT slides for presentations and editing. I
have just tried copy and paste using Acrobat reader, but it is helpless when
I want to preserve all the elements, especially the graphics and layouts. If
possible, plz do me a favor.

From: jpforestier on
Just try "ANYBIZSOFT PDF TO PPT" I use it and i found it very usefull
"raneeq via OfficeKB.com" <u52082(a)uwe> a �crit dans le message de news:
a7aef79858910(a)uwe...