From: Kristin29 on
I've inserted a picture into a power point slide but can't remember how to
group, ungroup etc I've got the Draw toolbar but the grouping part of it
isn't highlighted so can't use it, any ideas??
From: jpforestier on
You can group ...Only several objects!
"Kristin29" <Kristin29(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de
news: 04A01B5B-BB4A-49C2-B0C9-A21B6053A76F(a)microsoft.com...

From: trip_to_tokyo on
PowerPoint2007

On the screen in front of me I have 2 pictures on one slide that I want to
group.

I take the following actions:-

1. With the SHIFT key depressed click on the first picture.

2. Keeping the SHIFT key depressed click on the second picture.

Both picture are now highlighted.

3. Picture Tools / Format contextual tab / Arrange group / click on the drop
down arrow in Group / click on Group

A single box should now be placed around both pictures.

TO TEST THAT THE ABOVE HAS WORKED

4. Click on one of the pictures and drag it, for example, to the right.

Both pictures should move at the same time.