From: a1k1do on
I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction to adapt this:
http://skp.mvps.org/pptxp001.htm (which is fantastic)

OK, I have a slide with a shape and macro. 2007 in edit mode.

Rather than copy and paste the slides from the source/target powerpoint with
formatting (running this script) I'm trying to ascertain if its possible to
retain the shape and macro of the existing slide for all the slides pasted
from the source presentation.

The ideal result would be all the ingested slides would include the shape and
marco of the one existing slide.

After much searching i did find:
http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/powerpoint/40741/Copying-slides-programmatically-keeping-original-formatting#A53D1E2CDFDA4EFDB0F54766F9AB55BAmicrosoftcom

but could not make it work.

Thanks in advance for any ideas or if this is not doable then please let me
know to save me from trying to knit fog.