First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Sound Files PPT 2003
I inserted sound files on a PPT and set my timings for each slide. I linked files greater that 50000kb. I set timing to repeat 10 times. When I play the PPT it only plays once. I have ticked and unticked rewind, but it still only plays once. Wonder if it has something to do with the timing. Can anyone off... 21 May 2010 00:52
inserting jpeg photos
Can I insert a full file of jpeg photos (say about 50) without inserting them one at a time on each page. Kaye Payne ... 22 May 2010 21:28
is there a faster way to get text
Everytime I want to type something, I have to go back up to the Text Box, is there a quick key stroke that will allow me to keep typing without having to click on the Text Box over and over again? ... 22 May 2010 04:06
Change Format from booklet to just print each page as is.
I am using power point 2003. I have not used this program very much. I created a 15 page document that prints out like a booklet - which I do not want. I need the program to print it out just as I have typed it - Landscape, with 2 columns/page. How do I change this without re-typing the whole thing? Can some... 20 May 2010 12:48
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at s... 20 May 2010 11:41
Opening a PowerPoint Presentation in a Web Browser
Set an option in a slideshow presentation if a .pps file is accessed by a webpage link (.htm, .html), open in full-screen, read-only. (PPT 2003 had this functionality.) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this su... 20 May 2010 10:34
How to Paste in Powerpoint without losing the format of the slide
When pasting a slide from one presentation to another, I find that I lose the original format or layout of the slide. I have been told that a small icon appears when pasting offering to keep the original format....I just don't get that. I have Powerpoint 2007 for Students, running on Vista. Any ideas? ... 20 May 2010 10:34
save as web page in 2010
Now that Save as web page or HTML is no longer available in PPT 2010, what do you recommend for saving onto your own web server so that it will show animations and effects within the presentation? ... 19 May 2010 19:24
line spacing problems
When I change the paragraph spacing in my PowerPoint 2007 presentation, the change isn't recognized. (I'm trying to add space after a line break.) I've tried changing it in the Normal view, as well as, the Slide Master view, and neither way works. However... in Master Slide view, if I delete the Placeholder ... 19 May 2010 14:55