From: lester5 on
When I change the paragraph spacing in my PowerPoint 2007 presentation, the
change isn't recognized. (I'm trying to add space after a line break.) I've
tried changing it in the Normal view, as well as, the Slide Master view, and
neither way works. However... in Master Slide view, if I delete the
Placeholder text and insert a regular text box... and then adjust the
paragraph spacing, I do get the extra space I want.

What do I need to do so that I can work with my placeholder text as I
should, and still get the paragraph spacing I need.

Thanks