From: ddinbb on
I am trying to recreate a slide, but the original prints clearly, mine
doesn't. I was told by the printer that the original is 569 megabytes, so I
need to make my new slide the same. I don't see anywhere to reconfigure
megabytes. Help!
From: Karl E. Peterson on
ddinbb wrote:
> I am trying to recreate a slide, but the original prints clearly, mine
> doesn't. I was told by the printer that the original is 569 megabytes, so I
> need to make my new slide the same. I don't see anywhere to reconfigure
> megabytes. Help!

569 MEGABYTES??? Good lord, that's ridiculous. A 5 megapixel photo
averages between 1.5 and 2.5 megabytes. A 10 megapixel photo up to 4x
that. No slide of any practical use would require resolution of the
order suggested here.

Btw, I have no idea how you're creating your image files, but the
setting(s) you're searching for is "resolution" and/or "color depth".
Adjusting either of those will alter the filesize of the output. If
sharpness was the complaint, resolution is what you're after.

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org