From: Rory on
Someone in the office created a number of documents in MS Visio, then pasted them into powerpoint. Now we'd like to be able to edit /make changes to those powerpoints without having to purchase viso licenses. Is there any way to do this? Most are pasted in as Viso drawing objects. I checked the MS Viso website and could not seem to get the search narrowed enough here. We do have one individual who has Visio on his PC if that would help.

Entity Framework 4.0 and the AJAX Autocomplete Extender.
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/77429274-e89f-49c2-a93a-b290f013f649/entity-framework-40-and.aspx
From: Jaime on
If you need to do extensive editing/modification, you need to have Visio.

You could try converting it to a drawing (right-click, choose Convert) or
copy/paste as a Picture (metafile), then ungroup it.

You still won't be able to edit it the same as if you had Visio, but if it
was just minor tweaks/name changes that you need to make, it might work.
--
James
Orlando (Goofy says "Hey"), Florida