First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Printing multiple slides on handout
-- Todhunter My problem: Selected to print 4 handouts per page. Can only get one per page no matter how many slides I say. Only wants to print the slide the cursor was last on. Tried Editing, Select All- which did so. Then Print Preview, which also deselects slides I selected to print. Result is the ... 29 May 2010 22:18
Line graph not visible in slideshow
Using Powerpoint 2010 beta, when I put in an xy line graph in a slide; the line series is not visible when I run the slideshow. Has anyone else experienced this? ... 29 May 2010 16:51
find and replace in imported picture
Hello, I am trying to replace all decimal points by a comma in an imported picture in powerpoint 2003. Find .([0-9]) and replace ,\1 doesn't work. Any (simple) suggestion please? ... 29 May 2010 15:46
how do i cut and render a video clip in powerpoint
how do i cut and render a video clip in powerpoint -- bridget-one ... 29 May 2010 13:34
Videos don't play in presentations using multiple monitors mode
This is the latest annoying issue that I've run into with Powerpoint 2003 presentations when trying to use their "multiple monitors" mode. (I have a Fujitsu Lifebook and a Dell monitor but it doesn't matter -- these problems seem to apply no matter what equipment I'm using). There is a simple way to use an ext... 29 May 2010 00:41
Ezpaste-xl2anywhere
Try Ezpaste-xl2anywhere (www.Ezpaste.net) sduffield wrote: VBA copy xls to ppt 27-May-10 This may be basic but from an excel spreadsheet I want to automate the copy/paste of charts to a ppt deck. Altogether there are around 300 charts to be crammed into 50 slides. Any suggestions on tutorial/VBA coding ... 28 May 2010 18:11
How to insert Excel Flowchart into Power Point ?
I am trying to import (insert) a flowchart created in Excel into a Power Point presentation. How to do this? ... 28 May 2010 20:23
Copy Paste Excel Text Data to Powerpoint Table Automatically Forma
Hi, I am looking for any (all) tips or advice on coping and pasting data from an Excel spreadsheet into a PowerPoint table. I have template tables that have a specific size and when I paste from Excel PowerPoint automatically changes the table size. Please help as this is very frustrating! Best, r ... 28 May 2010 14:53
Pasting graphic into powerpoint- insufficient memory?
I am trying to paste in a /drawinggraphic file (from Visio) into powerpoint and keep getting an error message saying insuffient memory to perform that operation. It's not a huge file and other similar files have pasted in fine. There is plenty of space on the removable drive where the powerpoint is stored/save... 28 May 2010 14:53
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at s... 28 May 2010 12:40