First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Word Password Unlocker
Word Password Unlocker A professional and secure Word password recovery software. Work well with Microsoft Windows 2000, NT, XP, Vista, Server 2003/2008, or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit). Powerpoint password hints wrote: Powerpoint password recovery tool 21-Jan-10 I forget my ppt file password now ... 3 Jun 2010 23:26
Shrink text on overflow does not work in 2007
I changed the master slide, reset the slideshow slides and the text still flows out of the placeholder. I looked at the master and slideshow slides and all have Shrink text on overflow checked. What am I missing? I need to set this up for a physician who does not have time to change the font on each slide. ... 3 Jun 2010 19:03
how do I auto populate a powerpoint presetation from outline view
When I try to send my outline view to a PP presentation, it is not taking any of the body of the outline to the slides, just the headings. So, what I would expect to be about a 10 slide PP, actually turns out to be two pages. ... 3 Jun 2010 17:55
power point slide show burn to watch on dvd
my daughter made a slide show on power point we are running windows 7 and office 2007. with pictures and music we can't figure out how to burn it on a dvd so we can watch it on the tv. call anyone help thanks ... 3 Jun 2010 22:21
Problem Inserting Images
Whenever I use Word or Powerpoint 2007, and I insert either a jpg or png, I get a line around the top and left side of my images. Like a border. This line sometimes prints, but it shows up online. It mostly happens after I will save the file or move throughout the document. I have no borders, no bevelled edges... 3 Jun 2010 15:41
different versions
What are the differences between the Home version of PowerPoint and the "full" version? ... 3 Jun 2010 20:10
option to change keyboard language has dissapeared!
it used to be at the bottom right corner and it said EN. I want to put the keyboard to french. help! ... 3 Jun 2010 20:10
How to open a password protected powerpoint file by macro
How I am going to do. thank you ... 3 Jun 2010 15:41
How do a custom animation with a click, but only over specificobj
On 6/3/10 12:18 PM, Victico wrote: I want put in the front some specifics objects (between several objects in the slide) only when I do a click over them. Could somebody help me? If I understand you correctly, you are looking for trigger animations. You can find information about them in several places, incl... 3 Jun 2010 13:26
How do a custom animation with a click, but only over specific obj
I want put in the front some specifics objects (between several objects in the slide) only when I do a click over them. Could somebody help me? ... 3 Jun 2010 13:26
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12