From: mattmeup on
it used to be at the bottom right corner and it said EN. I want to put the
keyboard to french. help!
From: TAJ Simmons on
Re: option to change keyboard language has dissapeared!

This is a feature of windows (not powerpoint) but ...
Something along the lines of
control panel > regional and language > languages > details > language bar > in
their is the setting you want to turn the "en" bit back on

cheers
TAJ Simmons
PowerPoint Master

http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
awesome - powerpoint templates,
powerpoint backgrounds, free samples, ppt tutorials...