First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
lost power point presentation somewhere in my computer, where can.
help - my son has lost his ppt somewhere in the computer. where else can we look ... 4 May 2010 19:06
Working on a MAC with PowerPoint
I hope someone can help me. I've got the whole Office Suite for MAC on my Macbook Pro. I love working with PPT and I've created a nice presentation for our staff to view. Now, I know to save the presentation as a .ppsx so that it will open as only as a slide show. My problem is that I've used certain MAC ... 3 May 2010 22:03
Power Point video in USB Flash Cards
I put my PPP in a USB Flash card & attached my videos while in this drive. I've also saved all my attached videos in that same drive. I played the PPP from that drive & it works fine but if I try it from a different computer I have to relink all my videos. Is there a way to make the videos perminently attached ... 3 May 2010 22:03
Macro in Excel to copy paste data into multiple slides in powerpoint
Hi, I need to copy individual cell values (numbers) from Excel and paste them on different position on a specified position on a powerpoint slide. I need the macro to repeat the same for multiple slides by creating a slide identical to the first one and then replacing the data. Any help will be great! Tha... 3 May 2010 06:35
How can I burn a powerpoint with embedded video to a disc?
Hi, I am having difficulty burning a CD where I have the embedded video in the power point presentation. The video won't play in the powerpoint on the disc. I have tried to save the video separately on the CD too, but this has also been unsuccessful and still hasn't enabled the video. Please help :) -- Rysmier ... 2 May 2010 17:36
giveawayoftheday
To day on www.giveawayoftheday.com a free video program that seems interesting (not tested yet) ... 2 May 2010 06:36
is there such a thing as an "if" statement for VBA please?
I have a simple vba script: With SlideShowWindows(1).View .GotoSlide (40) End With End Sub Is there anything i can add to this to show a message or goto the previous slide if slide 40 is the current slide or slide 40 has been deleted (meaning there are less than 40 slides). Thanks in advance for any c... 4 May 2010 10:06
How do you play a power point presentation inside the window only
I have generated excel tutorial like ebook for comfort of the learning of the not so smart. I want to give prompting for the pupil with excel in one window and power point presentation prompts on the other. When you go into play mode, the power point occupies the full screen; the result the excel problem bei... 3 May 2010 14:16
Presenter View - Formatted Notes (PowerPoint 2007)
Can someone tell me if I'm missing something? I've been experimenting with Presenter View and noticed that the notes loose all their formatting such as Bold, Spacing, Bullets, when in Presenter View. Is there something I can do to correct this or is this by design? Thank you. ... 1 May 2010 14:19
Opening more than one file crashes powerpoint 2007
I have a laptop running powerpoint 2007 that hanging then closing when opening two or more files. I have applied both SP1, SP2 and the patch from kb976479. So my version under help, about is 12.0.6519.500 sp2 MSO (12.0.6529.5000) I ran the diagnostic and it said it fixed one issue. I rebooted and had the ... 30 Apr 2010 17:27