From: PROF. GOVARDHAN JAYANTHI on
I have generated excel tutorial like ebook for comfort of the learning of the
not so smart. I want to give prompting for the pupil with excel in one
window and power point presentation prompts on the other.
When you go into play mode, the power point occupies the full screen; the
result the excel problem being cited gets closed.
So I desire to know whether the power point presentation can be run in
window mode without taking the full screen into it.
Can somebody help me.

PROF. GOVARDHAN JAYANTHI
Camp: USA (Originally from India)
From: LVTravel on

"PROF. GOVARDHAN JAYANTHI" <PROFGOVARDHANJAYANTHI(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:F957936B-0A98-4196-865C-01FD78F33433(a)microsoft.com...
> I have generated excel tutorial like ebook for comfort of the learning of
> the
> not so smart. I want to give prompting for the pupil with excel in one
> window and power point presentation prompts on the other.
> When you go into play mode, the power point occupies the full screen; the
> result the excel problem being cited gets closed.
> So I desire to know whether the power point presentation can be run in
> window mode without taking the full screen into it.
> Can somebody help me.
>
> PROF. GOVARDHAN JAYANTHI
> Camp: USA (Originally from India)

Don't know if it will do exactly what you want but, Set Up Show, By an
Individual (Window) setting. As you didn't state which version of PPT I
have to be that general. Slide Show Tab on 2003 or earlier or Slide Show on
ribbon on later versions.

From: Annette on
I don't know if this is what you mean and if you are using 2007, but I
accidentally had my elbow on the control key and clicked the powerpoint
slide show. Give it a try and see if that's what you want ... it only
displayed a smaller screen when I did this.