From: matthew on
help - my son has lost his ppt somewhere in the computer. where else can we
look

From: Jaime on
I'm not sure how anyone here would know where your son saved his file.

When he goes to Recent Documents or opens PPT and looks at the recent files,
doesn't it show up?
--
James
Bart: "According to creationism, there were no cavemen."

From: Michael Koerner on
If what Jamie suggested does not work for you, I would go into Windows
Explorer then to the root directory of your "C" Drive and do a search for
*.pp* This will find all the powerpoint presentation files on your C Drive.
Repeat the action if you have other hard drives connected to your computer.

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

From: diane on
If your son opened an email and then clicked Save, it would be in your
temporary internet folder. To fnd this folder, open an email with a PPT
attachment and select Save As. Click the down arrow in the Save In box to
find the location. For example, for me it's C>Documents and Settings > xxxID
> local settings > temporary internet. And that's where you can find the
document. Location might be different for you but the process is the same.