From: Robert on
I put my PPP in a USB Flash card & attached my videos while in this drive.
I've also saved all my attached videos in that same drive. I played the PPP
from that drive & it works fine but if I try it from a different computer I
have to relink all my videos. Is there a way to make the videos perminently
attached to the PPP so I don't have to relink everything?
From: John Woram on
Any chance the PPT presentation on the flash drive is still linked to videos
on the computer? You could do a quick check by deleting a few videos on the
flash drive. If they still appear when it's connected to the first computer,
then that's probably the reason for the problem -- when you move to another
computer PPT looks for the videos on that computer and can't find them.
From: jpforestier on
Maybe the "Package for CD's" could be a good thing
"Robert" <Robert(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
D64D505E-09A0-4229-8C87-CB9C974BEC0B(a)microsoft.com...

From: LVTravel on

"Robert" <Robert(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I put my PPP in a USB Flash card & attached my videos while in this drive.
> I've also saved all my attached videos in that same drive. I played the
> PPP
> from that drive & it works fine but if I try it from a different computer
> have to relink all my videos. Is there a way to make the videos
> perminently
> attached to the PPP so I don't have to relink everything?

If the drive letter on the flash drive changes then you would lose the link
even though the physical location of the file hasn't changed. In other
words, you create the PPT file on and you link the video on the flash drive
E: on your computer. You move to another computer and that computer assigns
the flash drive letter D:. PPT will not find the files as it is looking on
drive E; for the files.

Package for CD and copy all the files onto the flash drive. See if that
fixes your issue.