First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
make power point automatic
Just lost hard drive and rebuilding. Previously when I had a Power Point attachment in an email - i could double click on it and Power Point would run it. Now I have to drag and drop it to a Power Point icon. How can I make it like it was? ... 3 May 2010 15:23
PowerPoint 2007 Not Getting 'Enable External Content' Dialog
I have a PowerPoint 2007 document that I have created a bunch of links to a bunch of different PNG files in the same folder as the PPTx file.. When the underlying PNG files change, I want the linked images displayed in PowerPoint to update accordingly. But this is not happening, even if I exit out of PowerPoint... 30 Apr 2010 17:27
align the end points of motion path objects
I have words using a motion path and I want them all to end up in three columns. I can't figure out how to align the exit points of the path. The words all exist at the start point, but only the arrows show up at the end point. Any ideas?? Luc wrote: Wes,You will need motion paths, put the words (textbox... 4 May 2010 20:13
Template
I'm trying to create a template, I already have the 2 slides designed, I have been trying to find out a way to create a New Title Master and link these two slides together creating an official template. So far I have had no success. Does anyone know of a way I can link these two slides together? Because as i... 29 Apr 2010 12:25
I cannot find hatched/transparency option for objects in Ppoint
Can anybody advise how to apply a hatch fill to an object and also adjust the transparency of the fill. I could do it in 2003 version but am struggling with 2007. Thanks ... 30 Apr 2010 12:51
How do I make a poster
I need to create an A1 sized poster with 8 separate slides on it. Any ideas how I can do that? ... 30 Apr 2010 15:10
How do you switch slides automatically? Not using the mouse.
OKay so I dont know how to go from slide to slide not using the mouse and I want to know how to do automatically, if anyone knows please respond, thanks ... 29 Apr 2010 00:15
Hyperlink IN slideshow TO another ppt file
Recently had the hard drive replaced in my computer, and believe some personal settings were lost. Problem I'm having is: BEFORE: hyperlinks IN a .ppt TO other .ppt files would open target directly into slideshow mode. NOW: hyperlinks IN a .ppt TO other .ppt files open the target file in edit mode. Caus... 30 Apr 2010 11:44
Autolayout
I know that the option was available in powerpoint 2003 to turn off the autolayout. Can the samething be done in powerpoint 2007? ... 29 Apr 2010 05:41
How do I set timers on power point 2007 slides without having to .
Is there anyway to set a "universal" transition time in PowerPoint 2007without having to "rehearse" the entire show and set each slide individually? Setting timers via "rehearse" is just a waste of time. It seems simple enough (conceptually) to set the time at "x" seconds per slide, so how does one do it? ... 29 Apr 2010 08:59