From: Jamerrs on
OKay so I dont know how to go from slide to slide not using the mouse and I
want to know how to do automatically, if anyone knows please respond, thanks
From: Lucy Thomson on
Hi

You can set automatic transition times for your slides - either one slide
for all, or different times on each slide. Let us know the version if you
need more detail.

Lucy
PS you can also use your keyboard or a remote, but I'm not sure if that's
helpful...

--
Lucy Thomson
PowerPoint MVP

From: trip_to_tokyo on
PowerPoint 2007

I have a 23 slide Presentation in front of me.

To get it to run automatically I take the following actions:-

1. Animations tab.

2. Transitions to This Slide tab.

3. Place a tick (check) in):-

Automatically After:

- on the right hand side and change the number to the right if you want to
(for example change it to 00:01).

4. Now click on Apply To All (if this is what you want).

TO CHECK THAT THE ABOVE HAS WORKED

5. Slide Show / Start Slide Show group / From Beginning

Each slide should now advance automatically at 1 second intervals.

Thanks.