From: Kander on
Is there anyway to set a "universal" transition time in PowerPoint
2007without having to "rehearse" the entire show and set each slide
individually? Setting timers via "rehearse" is just a waste of time. It
seems simple enough (conceptually) to set the time at "x" seconds per slide,
so how does one do it?

From: jpforestier on
In the slider view, select all slides (Ctrl+A)
Animation tab, transition automatically after : 5 seconds for example.

"Kander" <Kander(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
5BFCD061-A478-4118-B041-E4143FF3CCF5(a)microsoft.com...

From: trip_to_tokyo on
PowerPoint 2007

I have a 23 slide Presentation in front of me.

To get it to run automatically I take the following actions:-

1. Animations tab.

2. Transitions to This Slide tab.

3. Place a tick (check) in:-

Automatically After:

- on the right hand side and change the number to the right if you want to
(for example change it to 00:01).

4. Now click on Apply To All (if this is what you want).

TO CHECK THAT THE ABOVE HAS WORKED

5. Slide Show / Start Slide Show group / From Beginning

Each slide should now advance automatically at 1 second intervals.

From: Gordon on

"Kander" <Kander(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there anyway to set a "universal" transition time in PowerPoint
> 2007without having to "rehearse" the entire show and set each slide
> individually? Setting timers via "rehearse" is just a waste of time. It
> seems simple enough (conceptually) to set the time at "x" seconds per
> slide,
> so how does one do it?

Neither of those solutions work here at all in PP 2007....

From: Gordon on

"Gordon" <gordon.burgessparker(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Kander" <Kander(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Is there anyway to set a "universal" transition time in PowerPoint
>> 2007without having to "rehearse" the entire show and set each slide
>> individually? Setting timers via "rehearse" is just a waste of time. It
>> seems simple enough (conceptually) to set the time at "x" seconds per
>> slide,
>> so how does one do it?
>>

> Neither of those solutions work here at all in PP 2007....

You have to make sure that the "Use Rehearsed timings" is checked......seems
pretty unintuitive compared to 2003....