From: Brian Mooney Brian on
Can anybody advise how to apply a hatch fill to an object and also adjust the
transparency of the fill. I could do it in 2003 version but am struggling
with 2007.

Thanks

From: Lucy Thomson on
Hi Brian

As Echo said, they are gone. However, there are a couple of workarounds:
No more Pattern Fills in PowerPoint 2007
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00925.htm

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson
PowerPoint MVP

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
As well as above this may help:
http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/2007_Pattern_Fill.html
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

"Brian Mooney" wrote:

> Can anybody advise how to apply a hatch fill to an object and also adjust the
> transparency of the fill. I could do it in 2003 version but am struggling
> with 2007.
>
> Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: How do I make a poster