From: Grace on
I'm using PP 2003 and want to run off my presentation on CD's. When I save
it, and play the CD, it opens up in my work window. All the tools at the top
and the slides to the left of the screen. Is it possible to save it and
have it open to my first slide on the screen, and show from there, without
all the tools showing from the work screen.
From: Gordon on

"Grace" <Grace(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm using PP 2003 and want to run off my presentation on CD's. When I
> save
> it, and play the CD, it opens up in my work window. All the tools at the
> top
> and the slides to the left of the screen. Is it possible to save it and
> have it open to my first slide on the screen, and show from there, without
> all the tools showing from the work screen.

Save As a pps type file...

From: jpforestier on
Or Use Package for CD
"Grace" <Grace(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: