From: Andrew on
I just had ppt-2007 put on my machine.

There is one feature I can not get to work!

On ppt2002 I had "snap to grid" turned on. This gave me repeatable
geometry. This *DID* work for freeform tool. All vertices (end points were
forced onto exact grid locations). This feature could be over-rided by
holding down "ALT" key.

On ppt2007 I turned snap to grid on - but does not seem to work.
Freeforms are not snapping to grid, not matter what I do. I checked other
shapes (e.g. recatangles are snapping correctly).

Google search shows that this might be bug in ppt2007? Is MS working on
fixing this? Or is there a work-around?

Thanks