From: NOSI4211 on
I have to put different colors in different cells of a table. I want to
create a macro to help me do this. I followed the instructions to create a
macro, but nothing happenned. The macro does not contains any visual basic
codes and does not work.

The need is simple as:
When in a cell, select the appropriate color and texture, and applied it to
the selected cell.

thks
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <6FB4A8E8-51C0-4897-ADFF-6097471B4CB5(a)microsoft.com>, Nosi4211
wrote:
> I have to put different colors in different cells of a table. I want to
> create a macro to help me do this. I followed the instructions to create a
> macro, but nothing happenned. The macro does not contains any visual basic
> codes and does not work.
>
> The need is simple as:
> When in a cell, select the appropriate color and texture, and applied it to
> the selected cell.

Please mention the version of PowerPoint you're using, and the service pack
level. And can we assume that these are tables you've inserted using
PowerPoint rather than tables copied from Word or Excel?

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/