From: Ziggy on
Unable to create a booklet from my powerpoint presentation. The text direct
goes the wrong way. I have Windows XP.
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <8C6B389A-7491-4621-873D-DBA7CC72D222(a)microsoft.com>, Ziggy wrote:
> Unable to create a booklet from my powerpoint presentation. The text direct
> goes the wrong way. I have Windows XP.

Hi. What do you mean by "the wrong way"? Is it reading right to left instead
of left to right (ie, like Chinese or Hebrew) or is it landscape instead of
portrait or ...?

How exactly are you trying to create a booklet now?

Some printer drivers let you print booklets quite easily. Some don't.

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/