From: BIM_Instructor on
I'm using PowerPoint 2003. I am customizing a presentation by adding notes
to a presentation created by someone else. In reviewing the presentation in
Presenter View, I have noticed that some speaker notes do not appear. When I
look in normal view, they are there, but in Presenter View they are gone. I
read a similar post from 2008 and the poster had identified a problem where
slide numbers appeared in the place of the note when in presenter view.
Curiously, my problem seems to start with a slide that has the slide number
where the speaker notes should be. When I go to Note View, as the poster
sugggested, I do not see the page number listed (as she did), only the notes
that I typed. But when I go to Presenter View, the notes are not there, only
the slide number. After a few of those sldies, there is nothing in the
Speaker Notes section, not even slide numbers. Pages and pages of speaker
notes don't show up. Please help ASAP!
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <95456EE0-4F59-4187-B072-1907336DEF6A(a)microsoft.com>, BIM Instructor
wrote:
> I'm using PowerPoint 2003. I am customizing a presentation by adding notes
> to a presentation created by someone else. In reviewing the presentation in
> Presenter View, I have noticed that some speaker notes do not appear. When I
> look in normal view, they are there, but in Presenter View they are gone. I
> read a similar post from 2008 and the poster had identified a problem where
> slide numbers appeared in the place of the note when in presenter view.
> Curiously, my problem seems to start with a slide that has the slide number
> where the speaker notes should be. When I go to Note View, as the poster
> sugggested, I do not see the page number listed (as she did), only the notes
> that I typed. But when I go to Presenter View, the notes are not there, only
> the slide number. After a few of those sldies, there is nothing in the
> Speaker Notes section, not even slide numbers. Pages and pages of speaker
> notes don't show up. Please help ASAP!

See if this helps:

Correct the order of shapes on Notes Pages. Fix disappearing notes in presenter
view.
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00951.htm

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/