From: Joeman2010 on
Hi,

Whenever I insert a sound from my cd file, the music will play but will not
advance the slide. I have it on automatically to move at 4 seconds and
applied to all slides. Not sure what is happening. Thank you for your help.
From: David Marcovitz on
On 5/7/10 11:54 AM, Joeman2010 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Whenever I insert a sound from my cd file, the music will play but will not
> advance the slide. I have it on automatically to move at 4 seconds and
> applied to all slides. Not sure what is happening. Thank you for your help.

You will find your answer here:

Play sounds across multiple slides (A WAV runs through it)
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00047.htm

--
David M. Marcovitz
http://www.PowerfulPowerPoint.com/