From: DaveCP on
I have an anomaly with several of my PowerPoint presentations. I am working
in PowerPoint 2007 in Windows xp.

When I look at the Notes Page, right-click the mouse and click "Reapply
Master", the slide image disappears from the page. I have checked the Notes
Page Master layout and the slide image is visible exactly as I want it, but
it still disappears every time I click "Reapply Master" and I don't know how
to fix this.

I know it is possible to right-click on the Notes Page again and re-check
the box next to "Slide image" but this is fixing the symptoms, not solving
the problem. Also, I would have to do this for every page individually and
several of my presentations are over 150 pages long!

Can anyone help, please?

--
Regards,
Dave
From: Lucy Thomson on
Hi Dave

Try this on a COPY of your presentation:
Reapply the Notes Master to each Notes Page in a presentation
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00760.htm

If that doesn't work, this might be worth a try:
Reset the size of the slide images on notes pages to a single standard size
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00684.htm

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson