From: MVP on
I have never used Powerpoint and I am trying to create an organizational
chart. When I have moved some boxes the lines are crooked and I need to
either figure out how to straighten them or delete and recreat them. Please
help.
From: Lucy Thomson on
What version are you using and how did you create the chart?

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson
PowerPoint MVP