From: Mike on
We have an embedded links in our PPT to other files (Excel graphs and data)
where the data shows small in PPT. When we update these Excel files, it
automatically updates the PPT. However, it does not do it in Presentation
mode. Is there a way for the automatic updates to occur in Presentation Mode.

Ie. We want a continuous PPT presentation showing on the screen and when
Excel is updated, the PPT presentation will also automatically be updated
(even a few minutes later would be OK with a macro).

Thanks!
Mike
From: Luc on
Mike,