From: rick01810 on
I want my bullet points to appear one-by-one on my click. I am able to do
that easily for my level 1 bullets, but I cannot seem to do it with the
second level bullets unless I highlight and set the animation for each bullet
separately. I'm sure there is a way to do this all at once.
From: trip_to_tokyo on
PowerPoint 2007

Try this:-

1. Go to the slide where your bullet points are.

2. Click somewhere in the bullet point list.

3. Animations tab / Animations group / Custom Animation.

The Custom Animation Task Pane should now be open on the right hand side of
the window.

4. Click Add Effect / Entrance / 3. Checkerboard / now set the Start: field
to On Click.

5. To test that it works:-

Slide Show / Start Slide Show group / From Current Slide

You should now find that your bullet points only come in on mouse click.

Thanks.

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Hi Rick

Go to the custom Animation pane and double cleck (or use the dropdown arrow)
to get to Effect Options > Text Animation

Now choose "By second level paragraphs"

See if that does what you need
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk