From: SLB on
I have Office 2007. Want to break the link to the slides I have in my word
doc. When I right click the slide, I only get open or edit, or convert.
Could you help me locate where I can break the link; and if necessary the
add-in I need for Word and/or powerpoint?
--
SLB

--
SLB
From: Lucy Thomson on
Hi

Right click a slide in Word -> Linked slide object -> Links -> select all
the entrees in the dialogue box by clicking the first one, holding shift and
clicking the last one -> Break link -> Yes. They should now be pictures
rather than links to your presentation.

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson