From: Joeman2010 on
Hi,

I am having a hard time getting a mp3 file to play on my powerpoint 2007
presentation. When I click on the file the sound symbol and choose my song
from my cd file, I click on play across slide and automatic. It says in my
book that it will handle mp3 files. However, I'm not sure what I am doing
wrong. Your expertise will be helpful. Thank you, Joe.
From: John Wilson on
If the mp3 files are ripped from a CD they may have DRM protection. If so
they won't play in PPT

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5112 (20100513) __________

http://www.eset.com