From: Paul, The Passionate Presenter Paul, The Passionate on
Hi!

I've seen bar graphs animated in powerpint before and I cannot seem to find
any documentation help to do this?

The bar graphs I saw were rolled in (Like using Peek in Bottom) but only the
bars were animated.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!

Paul
From: trip_to_tokyo on
PowerPoint 2007

1. Create you Bar Chart.

2. Click in one of the bars.

3. Animations / Animations group / Custom Animation

The Custom Animation Task Pane should now open on the right hand side of the
screen.

4. Click on Add Effect / Entrance / 3. Checkerboard (or something else of
your own preference) /

5. Click on the drop down arrow of the Content Placeholder on the right hand
side of the screen / Effect Options . . . / Checkerboard window should launch
/ Chart Animation tab / in the Group chart: drop down select By Category / OK

TO TEST THAT THE ABOVE HAS WORKED

6. Slide Show / Start Slide Show group / From Current Slide /

7. Categories should now come in one by one on mouse roll.

Thanks.

From: Lucy Thomson on
And don't forget to untick "start animation by drawing the chart background"
in step 5 :-)

Lucy

--
Lucy Thomson