From: Help with graphs Help with on
How to I create a graph with floating bars showing price on the y axis so
that I can set a custom min/max for each category.

For example I want to compare the min/max price range for a variety of
things - each is going to have a different min and max, but all are in the
same basic range. I can add a line through the middle that shows average for
all things within the category.

There is a floating bar graph in my version of PPT, but they are horizontal
and I want them to be vertical. - How?

From: trip_to_tokyo on
EXCEL 2007

I have just put up a file for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

Item number 105.

(I had to click on the tabs to get the Chart to appear; I don't know why).

This seems to give you what you want although you will have to adapt it to
your needs.

I realize you are working in PP. You can either create a link in PP to EXCEL
or, once you have completed the work in EXCEL, just paste across a copy of
the Chart; whichever suits your needs best.

Thanks.

From: fritz78 on
If you want the floating Bar Chart version in PPT custom types to show
vertical just change the chart type to a Stacked Column with 3D effects.
Hope this helps.

Fritz