From: John L John on
I'm trying to insert a picture into only one panel of a four panel slide.
The insert picture inserts the picture into the entire slide, erasing the
text in the other 3 panels. Is this because the picture is too big or am I
doing something wrong?
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
If you have chosen a four content layout instead og Insert > Picture click
the mountain icon in the relevant panel.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials