From: wolf on
I am working with Power Point 2003
I have inserted MP3 files that i would likwe to play as my slides Transition.
When I go to the slide show, my first slide comes up, the MP# file begins,
but no other transitions happen. I am stuck on the first slide

From: David Marcovitz on
Generally, you need WAV files to make this happen. However, sometimes,
you can put a special header on MP3 files to fool PowerPoint into
thinking they are WAV. Read the details here:

Play sounds across multiple slides (A WAV runs through it)
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00047.htm

--David

--
David M. Marcovitz