From: tntexpres on

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Go to slide master view and apply the animations to the placeholders there.
If you need more detail it will help to state the version you use.
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: Shyam Pillai on
If the animations are applied to the placeholders on the masters then they
will be inherited automatically by the placeholders on the slides.

--
Regards,
Shyam Pillai