From: George on
I am creating a macro that handles resizing and positioning of an image
pasted into a slide. Is there a way to create a shortcut key to run the
macro?

Secondly, this macro asks the user to input a string via an inputbox.
How can the TextFrame be selected in order for the string input to be
assigned?

Thank you for any help,
George
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
There's no inbuilt way to run macros from the keyboard in PPT

This AddIn may be of interest
http://officeone.mvps.org/ppsctmgr/ppsctmgr_download.html
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk