From: Siesta on
Adding page numbers in 2003 was so easy, but this original was composed in
2003 and different presentations have been put together in 2007, but in the
Master Slide,there isn't the format from a new presentation, if I add a page
number it doesn't show up on any of the slides. Help!
From: trip_to_tokyo on
PowerPoint 2007

Insert / Text group / click on Header & Footer / window of same name
launches / Slide tab / click in Slide number so that it has a tick (check) in
it / Apply to All