From: seasmith on
How do I create an assessment test in PPT that records the answers and has a
certificate of completion to be filled in at the end?
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
You could only do this with vba code. Can you code? You might want to look at
examples on "Powerful PowerPoint for Educators"

http://www.loyola.edu/edudept/powerfulpowerpoint/
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: monicawf on
On May 25, 2:26 am, John Wilson <john AT technologytrish.co DOT uk>
wrote:
> You could only do this with vba code. Can you code? You might want to look at
> examples on "Powerful PowerPoint for Educators"
>
> http://www.loyola.edu/edudept/powerfulpowerpoint/
> --
> john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk
>
> Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorialshttp://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html
>

> "seasmith" wrote:
> > How do I create an assessment test in PPT that records the answers and has a
> > certificate of completion to be filled in at the end?- Hide quoted text -

Why do not you try a tool to create assessment? Recommend you a
software: Wondershare QuizCreator from http://www.sameshow.com/quiz-creator..html
With the software, you can set 9 kinds of questions, and you can set
the answers displaying as you need. It also can collect the assessment
results for you automatically.