From: Da Vinci Da on
I have followed all instructions in insering a .AVI movie into a Powerpoint
presentation yet when I start the slideshow the sound plays perfectly but the
screen remains black for the duration - there are no images or movie scenes.
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Try:
Delete the existing vid
Put the presentation in a folder with a short path (c:\ppts\ maybe)
Put the vid in the same folder and re insert.

If it's still black you probably don't have the correct codec installed

see alsohttp://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/mediaenc1.html
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials