From: Scott on
I would like to seek some graphics of electronics and quality assurance for
my presentation. Can someone advise me where I can obtain them.

Thanks,

Scott

From: TAJ Simmons on
Scott,

Graphics of Electronics
http://www.presentationpictures.com/t-circuits.htm

Cheers
TAJ Simmons
Powerpoint Wizard

awesome graphics for powerpoint
http://www.PresentationPictures.com
powerpoint pictures, tutorials, free samples...

From: Scott on
Thanks for your info. However, it is too small range for me. My boss
expects me to make the presentation with more graphics but I cannot find the
suitable ones for the contents in slides.

Cheers

Scott