From: Paul K on
I inserted a song in to the slide show and it works fine. However when I
package the presentation to copy to a CD, even when I click on linking the
files, the song does not play. How can I get the music going on the CD?
--
Paul K
From: monicawf on
On May 25, 2:02 am, Paul K <keou...(a)chesterton.com> wrote:
> I inserted a song in to the slide show and it works fine.  However when I
> package the presentation to copy to a CD, even when I click on linking the
> files, the song does not play.  How can I get the music going on the CD?
> --
> Paul K

1. You want the music to be embedded in the presentation and be played
on other PC!
2. For the detailed operation, an article on "How to Add Music to your
PowerPoint Presentation" will help you.
3. The link is: http://www.acoolsoft.com/support/powerpointzone/How-to-add-music-to-PowerPoint.html

Pages: 1
Prev: Hyperlinks